Imagine you are planning to spend a relaxing weekend with your Netflix shows list. You have been working on this list for so long, and now is the time to indulge yourself. Everything is going perfect; you have your popcorn ready, your drinks chilled, and BOOM – you cannot connect to Netflix. The culprit is Netflix error code M7361-1253. Let’s know what it is and how to fix this nuisance.
If you are an avid Netflix user – you must have experienced Netflix error M7361 that interrupts the users and stops playing their favorite videos.
You may think that it is due to connecting to a poor VPN service and can be fixed by using a service recommended in the list of best VPNs for Netflix, but this is not the case. This issue is not specific to Netflix but also annoys by interrupting Google Play videos.
What is Netflix Error Code M7361-1253?
Netflix specified that the M7361 Netflix error indicates a connectivity issue that does not let the users access Netflix servers from your device. The majority of the user blames the VPN services for the connectivity issues without knowing the actual cause.
What causes Netflix Error Code M7361 1253?
There are four fundamental causes of Netflix error code: M7361-1253, which are listed as follows.
- The network connectivity issue is the primary cause of the M7361-1253 Netflix error code.
- Hardware acceleration, a built-in feature of Google Chrome, can also cause Netflix error code M7361-1253.
- If you are not clearing your browser cookies – it can also cause error code: M7361-1253 making it almost impossible for you to watch your favorite show.
- In some cases, your browser can be the culprit, primarily when it does not support HTML5.
Here is how to fix Error Code M7361-1253 on Netflix
We are dealing with the issue of Netflix error code M7361-1253 or Netflix m7361-1253 in a step-by-step manner. The solutions for PC and TV are slightly different, so you have to follow the steps specific to your device.
Proceed to the next step if the first one cannot resolve the issue. There is no need to cancel your subscription, keep following these instructions, and you will succeed.
Solutions for PC:
Solutions for Netflix error for PC are listed as follows, and we hope that this guide can help you.
1. Update Browser
If you are experiencing Netflix error code m7361-1253 (Netflix pardon the interruption), there are chances that you are using an outdated version of the browser or your browser does not support HTML5. Here is how to fix this issue.
- Download the recent and updated version of Google Chrome, Opera, or Mozilla Firefox.
- Connect to the VPN server (ExpressVPN, NordVPN, Surfshark, Cyberghost, PureVPN).
- Access Netflix using the updated browser.
2. Clear Browser Cookies
There are chances that you are experiencing the error due to corrupt or outdated settings due to the browser cookies. Here is what to do!
- Clear your Netflix Cookies
- Now you are signed out of your account.
- Connect to the VPN and sign in on Netflix.
- Enjoy Netflix videos.
3. Try another browser
Sometimes your browser can be the issue for pardon the interruption Netflix error. You can follow these steps to resolve the issue.
- Clear cookies.
- Restart browser.
- Use a different browser.
4. Restart Your PC
Restarting your PC helps resolve Netflix errors (Netflix error m7361-1253) primarily when they are caused by plugging and unplugging headphones quickly.
5. Check Your Antivirus
Netflix error code m7361-1253 sometimes occurs due to firewall interference with Netflix due to your antivirus. Here is how to resolve it.
- Disable the antivirus.
- Connect to a Netflix VPN server.
- Enjoy Netflix.
6. Disable Enable Hardware Acceleration
Google Chrome extension “Hardware Acceleration” is commonly installed to improve user experience. Sometimes, it may cause mouse lagging or Netflix errors. Try fixing this issue by following the listed steps involved in disabling/enabling Hardware Acceleration.
- Open Chrome.
- Click on “Setting.”
- Click on “Advanced Setting.”
- Select “System.”
- Locate “Use hardware acceleration when available.”
- Disable and then enable hardware acceleration.
- Restart Chrome.
- Connect to the Netflix VPN and enjoy Netflix!
7. Change your Operating System
Changing or restarting your operating system can also help fix the Netflix error, as it can reboot your system.
Solutions for TV:
You can experience Netflix error code m7361-1253 while try to enjoy Netflix on your TV. Here are the steps involved in resolving this issue.
1. Deactivate Netflix account
Here is how to deactivate a Netflix account on TV.
- Launch Netflix.
- Using the remote control – follow this sequence: UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, UP, UP, UP, UP.
- Select ‘deactivate’.
- Select ‘exit’.
- Connect to Netflix VPN server.
- Restart Netflix and enter the login credentials.
- Watch your favorite show.
2. Refresh Internet Content
Refreshing internet connection can also help resolve Netflix error. These are the steps involved in refreshing the internet content.
- Open ‘settings.’
- Select ‘Network.’
- Select ‘Refresh Internet Content’.
- Connect to Netflix VPN server.
- Enjoy Netflix shows.
3. Reinstall the Netflix application
Sometimes the only solution to resolve the Netflix error is to uninstall and reinstall the Netflix app. Uninstall the app, restart TV, and install the latest version of the Netflix app. The issue will be resolved by using this technique.
Why Does My Netflix Keep Giving Me an Error Message?
According to Netflix, an error message indicates that you are experiencing a network connectivity issue that does not allow the user to access the Netflix server from their device.[/accordion_inner]
How do I Fix Pardon the Interruption on Netlfix?
Netflix Error O7037-1101, commonly known as the ‘Pardon the interruption” error, is accompanied by this message.
Pardon the interruption Netflix
We’re having trouble playing Netflix. Please check your internet connection and try again.
Here are few simple approaches that can help you fix this issue.
- Check if your network allows streaming by Netflix.
- Restart your network.
- Relocate the router to improve Wi-Fi signals.
- Try to play Netflix after connecting directly to Modem.
- If these steps do not work – contact your internet service provider to resolve the issue.
How do I fix the Netflix Server Error?
Common Netflix server errors start with m7111 indicating that there is a browser or network issue. Error m7111-5059 refers to the proxy error which occurs if Netflix detects VPN activity.
As free VPNs are blocked, if the users try to access Netflix with the banned IPs, Netflix will show the proxy error. This is the main reason we suggest our readers access foreign Netflix libraries with a premium VPN service.
Other server errors are listed as follows.
- M7111-1309: It mainly affects chrome users and can be fixed by disabling browser extensions.
- M7111-1331: It occurs when you try to access bookmarked Netflix page. This error can be resolved by manually typing the URL.
- M7111-1101: It is also a standard Netflix server error and can be resolved by clearing browser cache and cookies.
The interruption of Netflix is an annoyance, and you should know about how to fix these interruptions. With the help of this guide, you know the step-by-step approach to improve Netflix error code M7361-1253.
Start from the first step for fixing error code m7361 Netflix, and you will be able to enjoy Netflix if you follow the provided instructions.
As now you have the solution to every error issue, there is one thing left to do – catch up on your Netflix list!