Imagine you are planning to spend a relaxing weekend with your Netflix shows list. You have been working on this list for so long, and now is the time to indulge yourself. Everything is going perfect; you have your popcorn ready, your drinks chilled, and BOOM – unable to connect you to Netflix. The culprit is Netflix error code M7361-1253. Let’s know what it is and how to fix this nuisance.
If you are an avid Netflix user – you must have experienced Netflix error M7361 that interrupts the users and stops playing their favorite videos.
You may think that it is due to connecting to a poor VPN service like other Netflix errors and can be fixed by using a service recommended in the list of best VPNs for Netflix, but this is not the case. This issue is not specific to Netflix but also annoys by interrupting Google Play videos.
What does Error Code M7361 1253 mean on Netflix?
If your computer displays the Error Code m7361-1253 Netflix, it usually indicates a problem with your network connection. Please follow the troubleshooting if you’re having the same issue with your Windows PC, MAC, or any other device.
What causes Netflix Error Code M7361 1253 on Australian Netflix?
There are four fundamental causes of Netflix error code: M7361-1253, which are listed as follows.
- The network connectivity issue is the primary cause of the M7361-1253 Netflix error code.
- Hardware acceleration, a built-in feature of Google Chrome, can also cause Netflix error code M7361-1253.
- If you are not clearing your browser cookies – it can also cause error code: M7361-1253 making it almost impossible for you to watch your favorite show.
- In some cases, your browser can be the culprit, primarily when it does not support HTML5.
Here is how to fix Error Code M7361-1253 on Netflix Canada
If you encounter the error number M7361-1253 on your computer, it typically implies that your network connection is down. We are dealing with the issue of Netflix error code M7361-1253 in a step-by-step manner. The solutions for PC and TV are slightly different, so you have to follow the steps specific to your device. Proceed to the next step if the first one cannot resolve the issue. Keep following these instructions, and you will succeed.
Solutions for PC:
Solutions for Netflix error for PC are listed as follows, and we hope that this guide can help you in knowing that what is Netflix error m7361? and how is it solved:
1. Update Browser
If you are experiencing Netflix error code m7361-1253, there are chances that you are using an outdated version of the browser or your browser does not support HTML5. Here is how to fix this issue.
- Download the recent and updated version of Google Chrome, Opera, or Mozilla Firefox.
- Connect to the VPN server (ExpressVPN, NordVPN, Surfshark, Cyberghost, PureVPN).
- Access Netflix using the updated browser.
2. Clear Browser Cookies
There are chances that you are experiencing the error due to corrupt or outdated settings due to the browser cookies. Here is what to do!
- Clear your Netflix Cookies
- Now you are signed out of your account.
- Connect to the VPN and sign in on Netflix.
- Enjoy Netflix videos.
3. Try another browser
Sometimes your browser can be the issue. You can follow these steps to resolve the issue.
- Clear cookies.
- Restart browser.
- Use a different browser.
4. Restart Your PC
Restarting your PC helps resolve Netflix errors primarily when they are caused by plugging and unplugging headphones quickly.
5. Check Your Antivirus
Netflix error code m7361-1253 sometimes occurs due to firewall interference with Netflix due to your antivirus. Here is how to resolve it.
- Disable the antivirus.
- Connect to a Netflix VPN server.
- Enjoy Netflix.
6. Disable Enable Hardware Acceleration
Google Chrome extension “Hardware Acceleration” is commonly installed to improve user experience. Sometimes, it may cause mouse lagging or Netflix errors. Try fixing this issue by following the listed steps involved in disabling/enabling Hardware Acceleration.
- Open Chrome.
- Click on “Setting.”
- Click on “Advanced Setting.”
- Select “System.”
- Locate “Use hardware acceleration when available.”
- Disable and then enable hardware acceleration.
- Restart Chrome.
- Connect to the Netflix VPN and enjoy Netflix!
7. Change your Operating System
Changing or restarting your operating system can also help fix the Netflix error, as it can reboot your system.
Solutions for TV:
You can experience Netflix error code m7361-1253 while try to enjoy Netflix on your TV. Here are the steps involved in resolving this issue.
1. Deactivate Netflix account
Here is how to deactivate a Netflix account on TV.
- Launch Netflix.
- Using the remote control – follow this sequence: UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, UP, UP, UP, UP.
- Select ‘deactivate’.
- Select ‘exit’.
- Connect to Netflix VPN server.
- Restart Netflix and enter the login credentials.
- Watch your favorite show.
2. Refresh Internet Content
Refreshing internet connection can also help resolve Netflix error m7361-1253. These are the steps involved in refreshing the internet content.
- Open ‘settings.’
- Select ‘Network.’
- Select ‘Refresh Internet Content’.
- Connect to Netflix VPN server.
- Enjoy Netflix shows.
3. Reinstall the Netflix application
Sometimes the only solution to resolve the Netflix error is to uninstall and reinstall the Netflix app. Uninstall the app, restart TV, and install the latest version of the Netflix app. The issue will be resolved by using this technique.
How to fix Netflix Error Code H7354-1003 on Windows in Canada
How To Fix Netflix Error Code F7355 On Firefox in Canada
How To Fix Netflix Error Code H7353 On Windows 10 In Canada 2022
Why Does My Netflix Keep Giving Me an Error Message?
If you see an error notice when attempting to activate your TV, Blu-ray player, set-top box, or other Netflix-enabled equipment, it usually indicates a network connectivity issue that is preventing Netflix from correctly activating the device.
How do I Fix Pardon the Interruption on Netlfix?
Netflix Error O7037-1101, commonly known as the ‘Pardon the interruption” error, is accompanied by this message.
Pardon the interruption Netflix
We’re having trouble playing Netflix. Please check your internet connection and try again.
Want to know how to fix pardon the interruption Netflix? Here are a few simple approaches that can help you fix this issue.
- Check if your network allows streaming by Netflix.
- Restart your network.
- Relocate the router to improve Wi-Fi signals.
- Try to play Netflix after connecting directly to Modem.
- If these steps do not work – contact your internet service provider to resolve the issue.
How do I fix the Netflix Server Error?
Common Netflix server errors start with m7111 indicating that there is a browser or network issue. Error m7111-5059 refers to the proxy error which occurs if Netflix detects VPN activity.
As free VPNs for Netflix are blocked, if the users try to access Netflix with the banned IPs, Netflix will show this error. This is the main reason we suggest our readers access foreign Netflix libraries with a premium VPN service.
Other server errors are listed as follows.
- M7111-1309: It mainly affects chrome users and can be fixed by disabling browser extensions.
- M7111-1331: It occurs when you try to access bookmarked Netflix page. This error can be resolved by manually typing the URL.
- M7111-1101: It is also a standard Netflix server error and can be resolved by clearing browser cache and cookies.
Here are the following steps to fix this:
- Restart your network.
- Shut off your device.
- Wait 30 seconds after unplugging your modem and router.
- Connect your modem and wait until no new indicator lights begin to blink.
- Restart your device and attempt Netflix once more.
Why does my Netflix keep saying Pardon the Interruption?
What to do when Netflix says looks like your browser is no longer supported?
Here is the following method you should follow:
- Google Chrome should be updated.
- Select Menu in the upper right corner of your browser.
- Select Google Chrome > About Google Chrome.
- Choose relaunch.
- Try Netflix once more.
What is the error code u7361 1255 c00d7159 on Netflix?
Netflix only works with built-in displays or monitors that are HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) compliant.
What is Netflix Error m7361?
The interruption of Netflix is an annoyance, and you should know about how to fix these interruptions including error code m7361 Netflix.
With the help of this guide, you know the step-by-step approach to improve Netflix error code M7361-1253. Start from the first step, and you will be able to enjoy Netflix if you follow the provided instructions.
As now you have the solution to every error issue, there is one thing left to do – catch up on your Netflix list!