- by David Michaels
- Published On: 15 Sep, 2021
In this heart-wrenching documentary, a 28-year-old Ph.D. student turns the camera on herself to capture her struggles with chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Starring:Omar Wasow, Jennifer Brea, Jessica Taylor-Bearman
- Directors:Jennifer Brea
- Writers:Jennifer Brea, Kim Roberts
- Language:English, Danish
- Content Rating:N/A
- Available countries:Argentina , Australia , Belgium , Brazil , Canada , Colombia , Czech Republic , France , Germany , Greece , Hong Kong , Hungary , Iceland , India , Israel , Italy , Japan , Lithuania , Malaysia , Mexico , Netherlands , Philippines , Poland , Portugal , Romania , Russia, Singapore , Slovakia , South Africa, South Korea, Spain , Sweden , Switzerland , Thailand , Turkey , Ukraine , United Kingdom, United States
- Subtitles:Arabic, German, English, Spanish, Italian, French,
- Audio:English [Original]
Since Netflix has varied libraries, due to copyright and licensing agreements, you will have to indulge in region-hopping with a VPN service to access all the best documentaries on Netflix . You can learn how to do this by clicking on the button below!