- by David Michaels
- Published On: 22 Sep, 2021
Convinced her brother has been unjustly convicted of murder, a high school dropout puts herself through law school to represent him in his appeal.
- Starring:Hilary Swank, Thomas D. Mahard, Owen Campbell
- Directors:Tony Goldwyn
- Writers:Pamela Gray
- Content Rating:R
- Production:Longfellow Pictures, Andrew Sugerman
- Available countries:Germany
- Audio:German, English [Original]
Since Netflix has varied libraries, due to copyright and licensing agreements, you will have to indulge in region-hopping with a VPN service to access all the best movies on Netflix . You can learn how to do this by clicking on the button below!