Netflix is indeed a king in the realm of streaming services. The best part is that they provide a one-month free trial to all new clients (in specific regions where Netflix is launching such as India, Pakistan, Switzerland, Portugal, Azerbaijan, Russia, Kazakhstan). As a result, you may save money while gaining immediate access.
You also don’t have to waste time looking for promo codes or vouchers! It’s also quite simple to get started.
They offer a tonne of great material available to stream and view right now. If you don’t have a Netflix account, stay reading because we’ve got you covered.
How to Get Netflix Free Trial in 2022
There is no doubt that Netflix is ruling over the streaming arena. As it provides you with a free trial for a month, you can experience the service first-hand and make an informed decision whether you want to continue using the service or not.
Sign up for free
Signing up for free on Netflix is pretty simple; here is the step-by-step guide to help you understand what needs to be done.
- The first stage is to choose a plan in a region where Netflix is offering a free trial.
- Go to Netflix’s website and select the “Join Free for a Month” option.
- Check View Plans, select one of the three subscription choices available (Basic, Premium, and Standard).
- Click and confirm your selection.
- Now you need to create an account. All you’ll need is an email address and a password to get started.
- Complete the fields and click Next.
- The final step is to choose a payment method. Enter your payment information and click Start.
- You will now get one month of access to Netflix’s entire media catalog and won’t be charged for the first month.
If you want to experience what Netflix is offering and do not want to pay for it, Netflix free trial is the best approach to test the service.
Check out the latest movies, binge-watch the series, and access unlimited entertainment without paying a dime. Happy streaming!