- by David Michaels
- Published On: 8 Sep, 2021
As he tries his hand at baking, brewing and braising, acclaimed food writer Michael Pollan explores how cooking transforms food and shapes our world.
- Starring:Michael Pollan, Michael Pollan
- Content Rating:N/A
- Available countries:Argentina , Australia , Belgium , Brazil , Canada , Colombia , Czech Republic , France , Germany , Greece , Hong Kong , Hungary , Iceland , India , Israel , Italy , Japan , Lithuania , Malaysia , Mexico , Netherlands , Philippines , Poland , Portugal , Romania , Russia, Singapore , Slovakia , South Africa, South Korea, Spain , Sweden , Switzerland , Thailand , Turkey , Ukraine , United Kingdom, United States
- Subtitles:Arabic, German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese,
- Audio:German, English – Audio Description, English [Original], Spanish, Italian, French, Brazilian Portuguese
Since Netflix has varied libraries, due to copyright and licensing agreements, you will have to indulge in region-hopping with a VPN service to access all the best cooking shows on Netflix . You can learn how to do this by clicking on the button below!