- by David Michaels
- Published On: 14 Sep, 2021
After a string of defeats, a boxer rediscovers his fighting will with help from his trainer and half-brother, a once-talented pugilist.
- Starring:Melissa Leo, Melissa McMeekin, Kate B. O'Brien
- Directors:David O. Russell
- Writers:Scott Silver, Paul Tamasy, Eric Johnson
- Content Rating:R
- Production:Relativity, Closest to the Hole, Mandeville Films
- Available countries:Australia , Hong Kong , Singapore , Turkey
- Audio:English [Original]
Since Netflix has varied libraries, due to copyright and licensing agreements, you will have to indulge in region-hopping with a VPN service to access all the best documentaries on Netflix . You can learn how to do this by clicking on the button below!