The Chef of South Polar
- by David Michaels
- Published On: 24 Sep, 2021
When eight men are assigned to live 14,000 kilometers from home in inhumanly cold conditions, food becomes their new existence.
- Starring:Masahiro Kohama, Masato Sakai, Naomi Nishida
- Directors:Shuichi Okita
- Writers:Jun Nishimura, Shûichi Okita
- Content Rating:N/A
- Production:Bandai Visual Co. Ltd.
- Available countries:Japan , South Korea
- Audio:Japanese [Original]
Since Netflix has varied libraries, due to copyright and licensing agreements, you will have to indulge in region-hopping with a VPN service to access all the best movies on Netflix . You can learn how to do this by clicking on the button below!