- by David Michaels
- Published On: 27 Sep, 2021
This Oscar-nominated mockumentary goes behind the scenes at the Penguin World Surfing Championship to get a close-up look at the inventors of surfing.
- Starring:James Woods, Jon Heder, Diedrich Bader
- Directors:Ash Brannon
- Available countries:Australia , Italy , United States
- Subtitles:English, Italian, Vietnamese, VietnameseSimplified Chinese,
- Audio:German, English [Original], Spanish, French, Italian
Since Netflix has varied libraries, due to copyright and licensing agreements, you will have to indulge in region-hopping with a VPN service to access all the best comedy movies on Netflix . You can learn how to do this by clicking on the button below!