- by David Michaels
- Published On: 14 Sep, 2021
This documentary follows oceanographer Sylvia Earle’s campaign to save the world’s oceans from threats such as overfishing and toxic waste.
- Starring:Michael deGruy, Bryce Groark, Sylvia Earle
- Directors:Robert Nixon
- Writers:Mark Monroe, Jack Youngelson
- Content Rating:N/A
- Available countries:Argentina , Australia , Belgium , Brazil , Colombia , Czech Republic , France , Germany , Hong Kong , Iceland , India , Israel , Italy , Japan , Lithuania , Malaysia , Mexico , Netherlands , Poland , Portugal , Romania , Russia, Singapore , Slovakia , South Africa, South Korea, Spain , Sweden , Thailand , Turkey , Ukraine , United States
- Subtitles:Arabic, German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese,
- Audio:German, English [Original], Spanish, Italian, French, Brazilian Portuguese
Since Netflix has varied libraries, due to copyright and licensing agreements, you will have to indulge in region-hopping with a VPN service to access all the best documentaries on Netflix . You can learn how to do this by clicking on the button below!