- by David Michaels
- Published On: 14 Sep, 2021
This theatrical production delves into the imagination of fashion designer Alexander McQueen through an extraordinary journey during one night in London.
- Starring:Dianna Agron, Stephen Wight
- Directors:John Caird
- Writers:Peter Ettedgui
- Language:English, French
- Content Rating:R
- Production:Misfits Entertainment, Salon Pictures
- Available countries:Turkey
- Subtitles:English, English
- Audio:English – Audio Description, English [Original]
Since Netflix has varied libraries, due to copyright and licensing agreements, you will have to indulge in region-hopping with a VPN service to access all the best documentaries on Netflix . You can learn how to do this by clicking on the button below!