Jiro Dreams of Sushi
- by David Michaels
- Published On: 14 Sep, 2021
This documentary profiles sushi chef Jiro Ono, an 85-year-old master whose 10-seat, $300-a-plate restaurant is legendary among Tokyo foodies.
- Starring:Masuhiro Yamamoto, Daisuke Nakazama, Hachiro Mizutani
- Directors:David Gelb
- Content Rating:PG
- Production:Preferred Content, Sundial Pictures
- Available countries:South Korea
- Audio:Japanese [Original]
Since Netflix has varied libraries, due to copyright and licensing agreements, you will have to indulge in region-hopping with a VPN service to access all the best documentaries on Netflix . You can learn how to do this by clicking on the button below!