- by David Michaels
- Published On: 8 Nov, 2021
Set in turn-of-the-century Paris, this emotionally charged drama follows the unraveling of a seemingly happy bourgeois couple's marriage.
- Starring:Isabelle Huppert, Pascal Greggory, Claudia Coli
- Directors:Patrice Chéreau
- Writers:Patrice Chéreau, Anne-Louise Trividic, Joseph Conrad
- Content Rating:N/A
- Available countries:Greece , Hungary , Iceland , Lithuania , Netherlands , Portugal , Romania , Slovakia , Sweden
- Subtitles:Greek, English,
- Audio:French [Original]
Since Netflix has varied libraries, due to copyright and licensing agreements, you will have to indulge in region-hopping with a VPN service to access all the best romantic movies on Netflix . You can learn how to do this by clicking on the button below!