Dogtown and Z-Boys
- by David Michaels
- Published On: 20 Sep, 2021
This documentary focuses on California's Z-Boys, who revolutionized skateboarding in the 1970s when they infused surfing techniques into the sport.
- Starring:Peggy Oki, Sean Penn, Bob Biniak
- Directors:Stacy Peralta
- Writers:Stacy Peralta, Craig Stecyk
- Content Rating:PG-13
- Production:Vans Off the Wall, Agi Orsi Productions
- Available countries:South Africa
- Subtitles:English, English
- Audio:English [Original]
Since Netflix has varied libraries, due to copyright and licensing agreements, you will have to indulge in region-hopping with a VPN service to access all the best documentaries on Netflix . You can learn how to do this by clicking on the button below!