- by David Michaels
- Published On: 31 Aug, 2021
In 2015, a nightclub fire in Bucharest killed 64 people, unleashing an investigation that uncovered massive health care fraud and government corruption.
- Writers:Alexander Nanau, Antoaneta Opris
- Language:Romanian, English
- Content Rating:Not Rated
- Production:Alexander Nanau Production, Samsa Film, HBO Europe
- Available countries:Canada
- Audio:Romanian [Original]
Since Netflix has varied libraries, due to copyright and licensing agreements, you will have to indulge in region-hopping with a VPN service to access all the best documentaries on Netflix . You can learn how to do this by clicking on the button below!