- by David Michaels
- Published On: 27 Sep, 2021
When a futuristic society is held down by a robotic poIice force, one quirky, loving family seizes a droid and reprograms him to think for himself.
- Starring:Dev Patel, Sigourney Weaver, Jose Pablo Cantillo
- Directors:Neill Blomkamp
- Writers:Neill Blomkamp, Terri Tatchell
- Content Rating:R
- Production:Kinberg Genre
- Available countries:Argentina , Belgium , Brazil , Canada , Colombia , Czech Republic , France , Germany , Greece , Hong Kong , Hungary , Iceland , India , Israel , Italy , Japan , Lithuania , Malaysia , Mexico , Netherlands , Philippines , Poland , Portugal , Romania , Singapore , Slovakia , South Africa, South Korea, Spain , Sweden , Switzerland , Thailand , Turkey , United States
- Subtitles:German, English, Spanish, Italian, Simplified Chinese, French,
- Audio:German, English – Audio Description, English [Original], Spanish, Italian, French, Brazilian Portuguese
Since Netflix has varied libraries, due to copyright and licensing agreements, you will have to indulge in region-hopping with a VPN service to access all the best thriller movies on Netflix . You can learn how to do this by clicking on the button below!