- by David Michaels
- Published On: 14 Sep, 2021
When a neurologist tests an experimental drug on a catatonic patient, he must come to grips with life as an adult as he awakens from a 30-year coma.
- Starring:Ruth Nelson, Max von Sydow, Barton Heyman
- Directors:Penny Marshall
- Writers:Oliver Sacks, Steven Zaillian
- Content Rating:PG-13
- Production:Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Available countries:Japan , Turkey
- Subtitles:English, Japanese, JapaneseKorean, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese,
- Audio:English [Original], Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese
Since Netflix has varied libraries, due to copyright and licensing agreements, you will have to indulge in region-hopping with a VPN service to access all the best documentaries on Netflix . You can learn how to do this by clicking on the button below!