There is no doubt that Netflix is one of the most popular video streaming services. One of the enticing reasons for this popularity is its compatibility with multiple devices so you can enjoy Netflix on Switch, gaming consoles, phones, android, and iOS.
Another reason for Netflix being the best streaming service is the availability of unlimited content after connecting to the best VPNs for Netflix. As the Netflix libraries vary from country to country, a VPN allows you to unlock each one of them and stream unlimited shows and movies.
Can you watch Netflix on Switch? Though you cannot download the Netflix app on Switch via eShop, today we are going to uncover all the secrets that can help you enjoy Netflix on Nintendo Switch without any interruption or issues.
Is Netflix on Switch?
The Nintendo Switch does not have a Netflix app, and the built-in web browser on the Switch does not operate with Netflix. You will not be able to find Netflix on Nintendo eShop.
While the two businesses have previously collaborated on other Nintendo devices to bring Netflix to other Nintendo platforms such as the Wii U, neither firm has stated when Netflix would be available on the Switch.
How to Get Netflix on Switch?
Here is the two-step approach that can help you enjoy Netflix on Nintendo Switch.
Steps to Setup Nintendo Switch on your TV
Here are the steps involved in setting up Nintendo Switch on your TV.
- Remove the Nintendo Switch Dock’s rear cover.
- Plug the NintendoSwitch’s USB port into the AC adapter, then plug the AC adapter’s other end into a power outlet.
- Plug one end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI OUT terminal and the other end into an HDMI port on your television.
- Turn on the television and choose the appropriate HDMI input.
- Turn on your Nintendo Switch and go to the home menu option.
Steps to Install Netflix on Switch
Here are the steps involved in installing Netflix on Nintendo Switch.
- Open the Nintendo Switch with its login credentials when it has been started on your TV.
- Select the e-shop icon from the home screen.
- To access the on-screen keyboard, choose the box adjacent to the search bar once the e-shop store has been launched.
- In the search box, type Netflix and then click OK.
- From the search results, choose the Netflix app.
- To enjoy unlimited viewing, download the Netflix app and login in with your Netflix ID.
Is Netflix on the Nintendo eShop?
If you are looking for Netflix on Nintendo eShop, you won’t be able to find it because as of this writing, Nintendo eShop does not have the Netflix app. There are no official means to get the Netflix app on Nintendo’s gaming console currently.
Can I watch Netflix on other Nintendo Devices?
Even though Netflix and Nintendo partnered up before, and users could access Netflix on Wii, it was soon suspended in 2019. The Netflix app was also available for 3DS consoles and Nintendo Wii U consoles but it was also removed in December 2020.
So, currently, you cannot watch Netflix on any Nintendo device.
Is there another way to watch Netflix on Nintendo Switch?
Right now, the most common way to watch Netflix on Nintendo is by installing Android on your system. It is not the most recommended way because if you damage the console, Nintendo will not offer a replacement or fix.
To set up the Android system on your Nintendo, first make sure your device can be hacked. You can check this site for more information.
If your Nintendo Switch is hackable, you can get more information about how to get Android on your Switch device by reading this post on the Developers Forum.
It is different from overriding the Switch OS, so you should be able to play games on the console.
Does Nintendo Switch have Netflix 2020?
No, Nintendo Switch does not have Netflix.
Which streaming services are on switch?
I hope this guide clears all ambiguity about how can you get Netflix on Switch. Follow the steps mentioned above and hope that Nintendo and Netflix work together so you can enjoy Netflix easily on your Nintendo Switch.